Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hair Progression

I have tons rattling around in my head that I need to post.  My mind is blown by the fact that I was diagnosed with cancer this month a year ago.  It's hard to believe and it's been a little difficult to comprehend all I've been through.  I'll save these thoughts for some big mega post in a week or two.  In the meantime, I'll show you what I do when I'm on conference calls that won't end!  I photograph my hair!



In early June I thought it would NEVER grow.

A few weeks showed quite a bit of growth!


At this point I was only wearing the wig about half the time.  It was July and HOT.



Here I felt like the little squirrely best friend from Fright Night.  Seriously bad hair in August.



Getting better in September, but still not enough to really style.


November - It has more curl than it did before!  I wish the front were as nice as the back.



November - Sad sad bangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment